1. Lucille Ball’s career didn’t start off so well. She was once dismissed from drama school for being too quiet and shy.
2. Big companies that have gone bankrupt: – Quaker Oats (3 times), – Pepsi-Cola (3 times), – Borden’s
– Aunt Jemima, – Wrigley’s (3 times)
3. Clint Eastwood was once told by a Universal Pictures executive that his future wasn’t very promising. The man said, “You have a chip on your tooth, your Adam’s apple sticks out too far, and you talk too slow.”
4. Albert Einstein did poorly in elementary school, and he failed his first college entrance exam at Zurich Polytechnic.
5. Henry Ford failed and went broke five times before he finally succeeded.
What if these people gave up? Many of their great contributions and successes would be lost.
So go ahead, quit, give up, throw in the towel.
- Anybody got one of these, sounds pretty cool..
- Go ahead, quit, give up, throw in the towel… Part Two – follow up