Have you ever been ahead of the curve? Yep, I have and it’s not fun. Oh well.
- March 2006 – Twitter launches
- October 2008 – I share with some ‘forward thinkers’ what Twitter is and how great a tool it should be for our church. We could use it for getting info out quickly and easily to our attenders about events, changes, cancellations, hot off the press stuff. I was received with “hun?, we would never use twats or tweets, that’s crazy”.
- 2012 – Twitter has 100 million users with 340 million tweets per day
- March 2016 – 310 million users
- November 2016 – current – President elect uses Twitter like Roosevelt used radio fireside chats
- about those resolutions
- best t-shirts of the week