35 Undeniable Truths
You either love him or you hate him, Rush Limbaugh. I love him, although not as much as he loves himself. Year ago Rush shared with the world his undeniable truths of life. Some will make you laugh, some might make you mad, all should make you think.
Rush Limbaugh’s Original 35 Undeniable Truths of Life
1. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the nuclear arsenal of the USSR.
2. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the USSR.
3. Peace does not mean the elimination of nuclear weapons.
4. Peace does not mean the absence of war.
5. War is not obsolete.
6. Ours is a world governed by the aggressive use of force.
7. There is only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons – use them.
8. Peace cannot be achieved by developing a “understanding” with the Russian People.
9.When Americans oppose America, it is not always courageous and sacred; it is sometimes dangerous.
10. Communism Kills.
11. Neither the US, nor anyone else, imposes freedom on the peoples of other nations.
12. Freedom is God given.
13. In the USSR, peace means the absence of opposition.
14. To free peoples, peace means the absence of threats and the presence of justice.
15. The Peace Movement in the US, whether by accident or design, is pro-Communist.
16. The collective knowledge and wisdom of seasoned citizens is the most valuable, yet untapped, resource our young-people have.
17. The greatest football team in the history of civilization is the Pittsburgh Steelers of 1975-1980.
18. There is no such thing as war atrocities.
19. War itself is an atrocity.
20. There is a God.
21. Abortion is wrong.
22. Morality is not defined and cannot be defined by individual choice.
23. Evolution cannot explain Creation.
24. Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society.
25. Love is the only human emotion that cannot be controlled.
26. The only difference between Mikhail Gorbachev and previous Soviet leaders, is that Gorbachev is alive.
28. Soviet Leaders are just left-wing dictators.
29. Abe Lincoln saved this nation.
30. The L.A. Raiders will never be the team that they were when they called Oakland their home.
31. The US will again go to war. (Remember; Rush wrote these in 1988, 3 years before the Gulf War.)
32. To more and more people, a victorious US is a sinful US. This is frightening and ominous.
33. There will always be poor people.
34. This is not the fault of the rich.
35. You should thank God for making you an American; and instead of feeling guilty about it, help spread our ideas worldwide.
Rush Limbaugh’s Updated 35 Undeniable Truths
As read by Rush Limbaugh on his radio show, Friday, February 18, 1994:
(All equally truthful: number 1 is not more or less important than 35.)
1. There is a distinct singular American culture – rugged individualism and self-reliance – which made America great.
2. The vast majority of the rich in this country did not inherit their wealth; they earned it. They are the country’s achievers, producers, and job creators.
3. No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.
4. Evidence refutes liberalism.
5. There is no such thing as a New Democrat.
6. The Earth’s eco-system is not fragile.
7. Character matters; leadership decends from character.
8. The most beautiful thing about a tree is what you do with it after you cut it down.
9. Ronald Reagan was the greatest president of the twentieth century.
10. The 1980s was not a decade of greed but a decade of prosperity; it was the longest period of peacetime growth in American history.
11. Abstinence prevents sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy – every time it’s tried.
12. Condoms only work during the school year.
13. Poverty is not the root (“rut”) cause of crime.
14. There’s a simple way to solve the crime problem: obey the law; punish those who do not.
15. If you commit a crime, you are guilty.
16. Women should not be allowed on juries where the accused is a stud. (In response to the hung jury in the Menendez brothers trial)
17. The way to improve our schools is not more money, but the reintroduction of moral and spiritual values, as well as the four “R’s”:reading, ‘riting, ‘rithmatic, and Rush.
18. I am not arrogant.
19. My first 35 Undeniable Truths are still undeniable