Some positive trends in a depression-ized economy
Most days the news isn’t very pleasant. Here are somethings we can be thankful for…
1. We are safer, crime is down.
2. We are using less energy.
3. Our bonds are stronger; divorce rate is down.
4. We are giving away more, before we throw away.
5. We are growing more of our own food.
6. Bees are making a sweet comeback.
7. We are breathing cleaner air.
8. We are living longer; 10 years longer than our parents.
9. We are conserving fuel; public transit higher than anytime since 1956.
10. We are giving more time to not-for-profits.
- Hunger Hurts
- I love Jesus Christ …